Surrey and Langley, British Columbia
Ever since 1948, Honda has made a wide variety of great cars, trucks, SUVs, and minvans. If you need a spacious and capable Sport Utility Vehicle, Honda offers a wide range of models to choose from, including the Honda CRV, the Honda Passport, and the Honda Pilot. For people who want an agile and roomy sedan, Honda offers models such as the Honda Civic and the Honda Accord. In addition to highly-popular models such as these, Honda also offers many other vehicles, including a truck called the Ridgeline as well as several hybrid and EVs. No matter what type of vehicle you are looking for, you are sure to find a Honda model that meets your needs for sale at Mainland Motors (Ford).
Find Out What You Can Expect From Each Honda Model
- Honda Civic - The Honda Civic is an ideal daily-driver and a highly popular entry-level car for first-time buyers. The Honda Civic offers ample power and responsive handling without sacrificing practicality and is one of the brand's best-selling models.
- Honda CRV - The Honda CRV is a well-rounded SUV that is popular thanks in large part to its spacious interior, ample amount of cargo space, smooth handling, and comfortable seating.
- Honda Accord - The Honda Accord is a sedan that features a roomy and upscale interior combined with sporty handling and impressive performance. If you are in the market for a spacious sedan that feels sporty to drive, the Honda Accord is a great option to consider.
Q: Does Honda make hybrid cars?
A: Yes, Honda currently produces several hybrid cars. The hybrid cars that Honda produces include the Honda Insight, the Honda Accord Hybrid, and the Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid.
Q: Which Honda models have off-road capabilities?
A: The Honda Passport is Honda's flagship off-road SUV. The 2019 Honda Passport features an AWD drivetrain and traction management modes for mud, sand, and snow.
Q: Which Honda is the fastest?
A: The fastest Honda is the Honda Civic Type R. The 2018 Honda Civic Type R comes equipped with a 306 hp turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Q: Where are Hondas manufactured?
A: Honda has manufacturing facilities all over the world. However, the Honda vehicles made for the North American market are primarily manufactured in Japan, Mexico, and the United States.
Used Hondas for Sale Disclaimer
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Here are some useful links to other used vehicles:
- Mainland Motors Used Honda
- Mainland Motors Used Ford
- Mainland Motors Used Hyundai
- Mainland Motors Used Jeep
- Mainland Motors Used Kia
- Mainland Motors Used Lexus
- Mainland Motors Used Mazda
- Mainland Motors Used Mitsubishi
- Mainland Motors Used Ram Trucks
- Mainland Motors Used Acura
- Mainland Motors BMW