Ford First Time Buying Program
New to the automotive buying experience? Mainland Ford is here to help guide you through and our First-Time Buyer Program will provide you the means to have a new Ford vehicle of your own.
You will find answers to most of your questions. We would like to make your vehicle purchase a great stress free experience & get you into the right vehicle.
You can always ask addidtional questions through our online webchat.
Helpful advice for First-Time Buyers.
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants.
- How many people? - how much stuff? - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are required?
- What are your fuel economy needs?
- How much is insurance?
- What options are necessary?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it's a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options.
* Ford Credit retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory to Ford Credit.